The Town Center Owners Association (TCOA) was incorporated in 2001 and encompasses the approximately 600-acre walking village.
Most property owners in the Town Center will be members of two owners associations; one will be the commercial building or residential owners association, and the second will be the TCOA. As such, property owners in the Town Center will be responsible for the dues assessed by each owners association.
Governing documents, covenants, and regulations can be found here:
TCOA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The current directors of the TCOA are:
- Matt Kidd
- Bayard Dominick
- Justin Bain
SERVICES PROVIDED BY TCOA
- Snow removal of all streets and sidewalks in the Town Center
- Snow removal of all parking lots in the commercial district
- Landscaping maintenance, water, and electricity costs for irrigation and lighting of common and/or public open space areas and amenities
- Street lighting throughout Town Center and parking lot lighting in the commercial district
- Covenant enforcement and TCOA administration
- Website, advertising, marketing TCOA businesses, social media
- Trail maintenance
- Noxious weed control
BEAR SMART BIG SKY
Did you know that the TCOA and Gallatin Canyon/Big Sky Zoning Regulation requires the use of animal-proof trash can? Call L&L Site Services at (406) 388-7171 or Republic Services at (406) 586-0606 to request your animal-proof trash can today.
Visit the BSCO website for more Bear Smart information.
Do you know how to open your new trash can? View the unlatch instructions at the Bearicuda website for more information.
GALLATIN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
The Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office can help you in many ways. They respond to and take reports on all criminal acts, civil disputes, and general calls for service such as lost items, extra patrol requests, loose livestock and other matters. If you have a crime to report, call (406) 582-2100, ext 2 to initiate a response. Call 9-1-1 in case of emergency. An officer will then contact you to determine what action to take.